Are you experiencing pain from an auto accident in the Jacksonville area?
Experts in Auto Accident Personal Injury in Jacksonville.
People in car wrecks often sustain tissue injuries that require pain management and rehab. A car accident victim has to deal with physical and emotional injuries as well as legal hassles. Injury specialists at Jacksonville clinic are expert in acute pain treatment. Care is taken to keep the case well-documented. Car wrecks victims may have muscle, tendon, ligament and nerve injuries that are treated by a team of acupuncturists, chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists and surgeons, if required. The goal os treatment with auto accident patients is to help them go back to a normal, fully functional life without surgery or long-term medicine requirement.
What happens in an auto accident?
Apart from the medical issues, patients also need other help. Jacksonville, Fl pain clinic also helpsWith consultations for the insurance companies, personal injury attorneys, and even goes the extra mile to provide services such as mechanics and towing for the damaged vehicles while the patient is being treated at the pain clinic.
Which treatments are needed for a car accident victim?
Vehicular accident team may be composed of:
- Specialists to manage and treat pain
- Naturopathy experts
- PT/OT therapists
- Orthopedic and Sports physicians
- Surgeons who specialize in spine surgeries
- Acupuncture experts
- Massage therapists
How long should a person wait after being in a car accident?
Treatment should be immediate so that there are no long-term effects.About 15% of whiplash injuries turn into chronic neck troubles which could have been prevented with timely care. A proactive treatment plan ensures that patients do not have to be dependent on medication and medical intervention for long periods after an accident.
Post-accident symptoms that need immediate attention:
- Fracture(s) or injury to bone(s)
- Various Pains – back, legs, face, arms, head
- Sciatica or radiculopathy
Can I get it treated by my primary doctor?
- Pain treatment specialists are experts in treating pain due to auto accident or injury. Pain treatment clinics such as Jacksonville, Fl are experienced in maintaining records and accounts so that you can produce adequate documentation of your case. Such documentation will be required by your care provider.
Call (904) 203-4414 to Get Started Today